This protein smoothie is super charged with antioxidants from the anthocyanins in the berries as well as vitamin K, vitamin C, calcium and fiber in the spinach this smoothie really helped me to feel better during the day!
- 1 cup raw spinach or kale if you like 🙂
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 heaping scoop of vanilla protein powder (I used rainbow light vegan rice protein)
- Blend all ingredients and add additional almond milk if necessary.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries if desired and enjoy! 🙂
Makes one smoothie: