This pancakes are seriously delicious and definitely satisfy any sweet craving you’re having with out ruining your waistline! Since summer is coming to an end I figure I would take advantage of my favorite summer fruit raspberries and create a delicious breakfast treat!
1 scoop cake batter protein powder
3 egg whites
4 Tbsp. oat bran flour
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp sugar free raspberry jam (Polaner All Fruit)
1 cream cheese laughing cow wedge
2 Tbsp Stevia
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Heat a griddle or skillet with canola oil spray and place on medium heat.
3. Cook pancakes until bubbly and flip until browned.
4. Garnish with warmed sugar free raspberry jam and fresh raspberries or syrup if desired.
5. Enjoy! 🙂
Makes 6 pancakes
3 pancakes per serving:
- The Best Dang Protein Pancakes…..Period. (fitstrongsexy.wordpress.com)
- Cinnamon Pumpkin Protein Muffins! (sveltephilosophy.wordpress.com)
- Protein Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (paticlark.wordpress.com)
- Protein Packed Pancakes – GF, Dairy Free, Low FODMAP, Vegan (begonegluten.wordpress.com)